Members of the press and popular YouTube commentators have had the chance to play BO3 and have shared a ton of new details about the game.
- The Zombies mode is making a comeback with its own storyline.
- Features a full XP-based progression system for re-playability.
- Pick 10 system is back.
- New momentum-based chained-movement system allows players to move through maps with thrust jumps, slides, and mantling.
- Maps are designed with the new momentum-based movement system in mind.
- Specialist character system allows players to choose their character from a variety of different Black Ops specialists.
- Each specialist has their own look, personality and special weapons and abilities.
- Supply Drops from Advanced Warfare will not be returning.
- Theater Mode is coming back.
- Beta test should start 2-3 months before the games release.
Gunsmith & Weapon Paint Shop
- Any weapon can be tailored to your liking.
- Weapon Paint Shop allows you to create custom camos with an emblem-like editor.
- Three sides with up to 64 layers can used to create your own signature weapon.
- With Gunsmith you can take your camo and create your own weapon variants.
- Weapons can be fitted with five attachments and an optic.
- Each attachment comes in multiple distinctive models for you to pick from.
BO3 multiplayer will also be playable on the E3 showfloor on June 16-18.