A lot of new information was released during Treyarch's first ever "Black Ops Friday" live stream. The first big announcement was a brand new multiplayer map called Redwood that takes place Northern California.
The 9th Specialist was revealed to be "Firebreak", a fire specialist. Firebreak's special weapon is Purifier, which is a close-quarters flamethrower. His special ability is Heat Wave, a powerful blast that stuns nearby enemies and destroys equipment.
Here's a summary of other interesting details that were revealed during the live stream:
- Theatre Mode is back with new features.
- There are 55 ranks with 10 Prestige levels in multiplayer. Something unique is unlocked after Prestige level 10.
- Specialists have their own unique customization options. Each "outfit set" looks different based on which Specialist is wearing it.
- Taunts and gestures for each Specialist can be customized and then used at the end of a match.
- There is four player split-screen for offline and two player split-screen for online.
You can watch the full stream below: